Over mij

Mijn foto
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Chinese Proverb -------------------------- -Never underestimate the gifts and talents that lie within you. -Plant a seed of friendship, and the blessings will grow! -Mistakes are life's way of teaching you how to succeed. -Always expect bigger and greater things--you deserve them. -When you're facing the right direction, the size of the steps doesn't matter. -If you have a loving family, you are a success. -In one minute, you can change your attitude and make your whole day better!

9 feb 2011

Take time to find the beauty, in the things that you see. - Positive Thoughts

Take time to find the beauty, in the things that you see. - Positive Thoughts


Life can be hurtful, and not always fair.
Life can surround you, with people who care.
Life clearly does offer, its ups and its downs.
Life teaches us to take, the good with the bad.
Life is a mixture, of happy and sad.
So.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten